Wednesday, August 16, 2006

quiz. thingy!!:)

I am:a Human being,a freind a good one I hope:),a girl

I miss:emma,A.j.rana,martha,and both jessica's *sheesh* I miss you guys!!:):(

I want:a porsche,a bigger room, a million$$$$$$$$s:)BOOKS

I have:a big family,about 15 cat and kittens:)and so much more

I hate:SPIDERS,PICKLES,MUSTARD, creepy crawlies:( *YUCK*

I fear:hights,sin!

I play:piano,baseball sometimes,nerds:)the best card game on earth!!

I never:will sky dive (sorry mana!:))

I hear:hannah talking non-stop,boys outside fighting over a strike or ball!:)

I care:about my friends and family, my looks........kinda!!not really:)

I smile:when I am happy!!:)duh!

I wonder:what I will do when I am grown up!!

I poke:my freinds:)

I love:my family,God,my friends,my cats

I mess:up my room!!:)

I think:my finger are going to fall off 'cause I am typing!!:)

I always:try to be happy kind and fair other people

I am not: perfect though I wish I was!

I wish:I could go to Palm Springs CA. or JAMAICA OR HAWAII

I keep:breathing,singing along w/ the music on the radio

I can't:wait to go swimming again

I write:never

I lose:my earrings all the time!!:( my temper

I smell:nothing cause I have a duffy dose

I need:EAT!!!!!

I should:go do something

I dance:to my fav. songs

I sing: to my fav. songs

I laugh:at funny things

I cry: all the time, when I am stressed out

I talk: all the flippin' time *sheesh*:)!!

Comments:
Cool quise thingy!!!This is Tam! Hi!!!
 
Umm you posted it two times but other than that it was very interesting,I like your answer's :D

Do you mind if I copy it and it on my blog?
 
go ahead I do not care

tam! I can't wait til tonight
 
Thanks Ab :)
 
You missed me that's so nice! :D
 
I can't wait till tommorow, maybe we can go swimming!!!


P.S. its going to be hi 80s.
oh this is tam.
 
HI tam!!:)

em-j. YOUR HOME YAAAAAY!!:)!!
 
yup!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?