Sunday, September 10, 2006

Curse you mosquitoes!!>:{

well everybody wants a new post so here goes!!:)

Friday night I was at A.j.'s house for a party and I got bitten by a mosquito and the right side of my forhead swelled way up than it moved to the middle of my forhead and BRANDY said I looked like dinosaur how mean can you get!!well anyway last night my eyelids got all puffy!! I looked chinese now that they have gone down a little Brandy thinks I look crosseyed!!(thanks bran for all those loving comments)

it is a lot better now but Brandy still thinks I am a CROSSEYED DINOSAUR!!:(

T.T.F.N.!!~A~

Comments:
How are you feeling (looking) now? Better?
 
Are you feeling better?
 
Sorry. The first one didn't sound right so please read the second one instead.
 
I was sad you weren't at church!
 
dan: NO!:)lol

mar and rev. Kok: yes I LOOK and feel alot better lolol:)
 
I think it's a good look for you :P
 
It is gone now!!:) thank goodness!!lol
 
that's for sure.
 
Mar you're so funny! :D
 
you kinda need a new post soon.
 
lol :D
 
WWWWAAAAAZZUUUPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! everybody
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?