Sunday, November 26, 2006

Random


here are some random aminal pics..enjoy


Comments:
lol that polar bear one is cute, sweet cheeta's.
 
Those are so awesome!
 
ssnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww~!!!!~:)
 
lol abbs!
 
So true!
 
He's just chillin with the homies!
 
That's true, that's true. lol
 
lol
 
So abbs, what going on next weekend? Are our plans going has we wanted?
 
I hope so. Maybe we could like meet in town the night of the harvest fest and you guys could bring your costumes (if you have any) and we could shop till we ...er...dad drops teehee. then we could go to the harvest fest then when we got home we could watch it three times !!:) lol
 
That would be soooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
...AWESOME.
 
Then on Saturday we could watch it 3 MORE times! YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYY!
 
by the time we got done w/ it the first three times mar, it WOULD be saturday!!:)lol
 
lol! That is true! DUH! It so better happen...
 
Like ya...
 
I'm getting all jumpy inside!
 
I JUST TALKED TO MY DAD .....................IT JUST MIGHT HAPPEN
 
I'm getting all wound up!EKKK!:)
 
So abbs. Is it gunna happen????
 
Tomorrow Abby!!!!
Eek are you freaking out because I I am and I don't know why!
 
Pirates came OUT. YAY!
 
Yay! I'm so happy!
 
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! I was so exited this mornig I broke a pencil doing my scdhoolwork!!:)and I still am you can tell by my spelling!!lol:)
 
Lol abbs, you are 2 funny...HAHAHA..AHH..I could just laugh all day..I just can't get enough of it!!
 
I'm just overjoyed, my mom is going to get it on netflix tomorrow so they all can see it for the 1st time.
 
That so totally rocks my socks off! Wharever that means.lol
 
LOL you're so funny Mar.
 
Thank you, thank you, thank you, very much!
 
look at the baby flamingo! its so darn chute and fuzzy!
 
ooooh how about putting a black panther on, abbs? those r sweet lol!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?