Monday, November 20, 2006

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!:)



Comments:
Oh yah! So excited! I so can't wait!:) :P :O :0 :> :} :] :|
 
Yah ok, that kinna turned weird...HAHAHA!!:)
 
When does Pirates come out? I thought it wasn't til next summer?

Oh wait...that's Canada. :-P
 
December 5 is the best day in dec. besides my 14th b-day. Ok maybe a little better.
 
O and Christmas.
 
That is so true!
 
Pretty mcuh!
 
~!!I made a mistake it should be pirates TWO comes out on dvd, sorry!!~
 
lol abbs!:)
 
Sucker! jk
 
sheesh em!!:*(
 
lol, I was just kidding Abby, come-on.
 
Not...That...Much...Furter...Till..Pirates...2!!!! EKKKKK!!
 
PIRATES 2 IS WHAT IT'S S'POSSED 2 SAY!:)
 
That's true...
 
I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!
 
I know em!!
 
It's ok peoples, bee happy!
 
I LUV PIRATES OF THE CARIBEAN!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!:} :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?